Telescoping Antenna Manufacturing
With a telescoping tower manufacturing area in excess of 260,000 square feet, AllTech is the largest manufacturer of permanent and mobile telescoping antennas and mast and has the facilities, equipment and personnel to successfully complete jobs of all sizes and complexity.
As a leading manufacturer of telescoping antenna and mobile tower trailers, AllTech has adopted the ISO 9001:2008 Standards for its manufacturing and is migrating to certification under ISO 9001:2015 so that we can continually:
- Organize processes
- Improve the efficiency of processes
- Improve products
- Assure conformity to customer requirements
- Ensure customer involvement and satisfaction
ISO 9001 is based on the plan-do-check-act methodology and provides a process-oriented approach to documenting and reviewing the structure, responsibilities, and procedures required to achieve effective quality management in an organization. Specific sections of the standard contain information on topics such as:
- Requirements for a quality management system, including documentation of a quality manual, document control, and determining process interactions
- Responsibilities of management
- Management of resources, including human resources and an organization’s work environment
- Product realization, including the steps from design to delivery
- Measurement, analysis, and improvement of the QMS through activities like internal audits and corrective and preventive action
Some of the new benefits of ISO 9001:2015 over 2008 which we are excited about include:
- Integrating and aligning our QMS with business strategies which brings quality and continuous improvement to the heart of our business.
- Greater involvement by leadership
- Focus on risk-based thinking and opportunity management
- Simplified language and common structure
- Addressing supply chain management more effectively
Our quality control procedures ensure that every product delivered to our customers, whether a telescoping antenna or mast or a complex cell on wheels with trailer mounted telescoping tower and shelter, meets the quality and other requirements set by our customers.
To the best in telescoping antenna and cell on wheels, we must create a culture that makes the most of our employees’ different perspectives, talents, thoughts, educations, backgrounds and other dimensions of diversity. Accordingly, for our telescoping antenna towers and other products, we seek to hire qualified candidates from every available labor stream to be part of our sales, design, manufacturing and administrative teams.
If you wish to know more about working at AllTech, contact our Human Resource Department at HR@GoAllTech.com or at (918) 576-0000
We always have several research and development projects in the works at any given time in order to improve our existing designs for our telescoping towers and to develop new ideas. Every employee at AllTech is encouraged to constantly be thinking forward to improve our products and develop new products the make our customer’s jobs easier and more profitable.